dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Suspend-Support in 2.1.1pre1

From: Holger Wansing
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Suspend-Support in 2.1.1pre1
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:52:26 +0200

Hello John,

I know this is not really a development list but:

I just noticed in the changelog, that in 2.1.1pre1 there was
improvement of suspend function/detection.
So I tried it out, but it seems it's still broken/not always working:

I use a 2.6.12 vanilla kernel with software-suspend version 2.1.9.5
and get this output from ./configure:

address@hidden:/usr/local$ cd dazuko-2.1.1-pre1
address@hidden:/usr/local/dazuko-2.1.1-pre1$ sudo ./configure
checking host system type... Linux
checking for make utility... ok (make)
checking for C compiler... ok (cc)
kernel source in /lib/modules/2.6.12hw19/build... yes
acquiring Linux kernel code configuration... ok
checking if Linux is RSBAC patched... no
checking if devfs is enabled... no
discovered host system... Linux (2.6.12)
checking if security module support is enabled... yes
verifying capabilities are not built-in... ok
locating LSM API header... ok
identifying LSM API... ok
inspecting suspend function... ok (suspend1)
inspecting class type... ok (class_simple)
disabling ON_CLOSE events (not available for Linux 2.6)
configure: creating Makefile
configure: creating library/Makefile
configure: creating example_c/Makefile

./configure successful

=======================
 Configuration summary
=======================

module events = ON_OPEN ON_EXEC
devfs support = no
rsbac support = no
stacking support = yes
local __d_path() = yes
module debug = no
library 1.x compatibility = yes

I know development of software-suspend is always in the flow,
so it's maybe somewhat problematic to stay synced with it ...

Be free to ask for more information.

Greetings
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 1.0.4-claws
        under Debian GNU LINUX 3.1 Sarge -- Now stable!
                Registered LinuxUser #311290
                        Spam filtering powered by Spamassassin.org