dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko and Acls in linux 2.6.1

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko and Acls in linux 2.6.1
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:17:57 +0100

Peter Rullmann wrote:
But why doesn't it work with dazuko then? Why does the kernel complain that
there is another security module already loaded?

Hi Peter,

I have learned a lot about the new LSM stuff. I will be working with the current maintainer of the "stacker" module so that multiple security modules are allowed. I will post something once I have something to report.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer