d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] hankie

From: Joan Molina
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] hankie
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:28:27 +0300

No, I cant see any chance for Jarvis and Dovieunless they elope.
Aunt Chattysaid they had given him to Mrs.
The Morrows will always cast that upto me. Poor Dovie hasnt a very nice day for her wedding, thought Anne.
That soundslike a remark Rebecca Dew would make, but its quite true. When Anne glanced at him over her shoulder he wasapparently asleep. Dovies satin skin wasrose and cream and all her tears hadnt spoiled her eyes.
But at home Elizabeth never sees moonlight except from thewindow.
And, oh, Anne darling, will you do just one more thingfor me?
Rebecca was away for the day, having gone to the country to help arelative hook rugs. And theyre determined toget a thing when theyre told they cant.
Jen Pringle says it is hereyes Jarvis is really in love with.
You see, my dear, her husband had spanked her. I understand they were the Royal Family in old days.
I cannot imagine any girl breaking her heartover a man.
As you say, it might complicate matters for Dovie in case herfather has come home.
Miss Minerva was plainly a little disappointed. Dovie, didnt you weigh all thesethings in the balance before? I knew he wouldntkeep on wanting her if she was too easy to get. Was it all a deep-laid plot on the part ofthe widows, aided and abetted by Jane Edmonds?
Just the same I did NOT say, AnySaturday you want to be away, Ill look after your offspring.
She couldnever refuse an opportunity for a good laugh, even when it was onherself.