[Cp-tools-discuss] Re: Planning to check-in new branch: the GIOP extensi

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: Planning to check-in new branch: the GIOP extensions for rmic.
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:39:23 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 13:52 -0500, Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
> Toward that end, I plan to propose merging gcjappletviewer into GNU
> Classpath once the security work is done.

Nice! But lets start on this early. We can disable it by default till
the security work is finalized. That way more people can try it out (and
help with any pending security work that is still needed).

Since this is currently an external work that we want to import we have
to make sure the origin of the contributed code is properly tracked for
the record. Could you and Michael sent me a list of contributors to
gcjappletviewer? Then I take care of the paperwork.

Thanks,

Mark