[Cp-tools-discuss] Patch: Add week data to the localegen

From: Sven de Marothy
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Patch: Add week data to the localegen
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:38:13 +0100

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong list, but since I'm not a cp-tools
regular I wanted this to be reviewed.

This adds week-related (first day, minimal number of days in week) to
the LocaleInformation files. Together with the corresponding changes to
java.util.Calendar and java.util.GregorianCalendar this will eliminate
the need for the gnu.java.locale.Calendar*.java files in Classpath, and
unify our localization.

Obviously this needs to be approved before we can regenerate the locale
files, which needs to be done before we merge in the changes to
Calendar/GregorianCalendar, after which we can delete the
gnu.java.locale.Calendar fiels.

2005-04-06  Sven de Marothy  <address@hidden>

        * src/gnu/ldml/Analyzer.java,
        (flattenBranch): Check for null elements.
        * src/gnu/ldml/Parser.java,
        Updated copyright.
        (Parser): Add week-related nodes.
        (SinglyAttributedNode): New parser element.
        * src/gnu/localegen/JavaGenerator.java,
        Updated copyright.
        (computeCalendar): Add support for week-related data.