Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Building gjdoc+gnujaxp with gcj 4.0

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Building gjdoc+gnujaxp with gcj 4.0
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:53:28 +0100

Andrew Overholt wrote:
Now that the autotools patch has landed with jaxp, I've tried this with CVS
head of it and gjdoc.  I've done:

. build gcc head
. build jaxp with autogen.sh (yet to be applied ... I attached it to a mail
  to the classpathx-discuss mailing list) and make
. apply attached patch to gjdoc head Makefile.am
. build gjdoc with autogen.sh and make
. run gjdoc, get [1]

It would be interesting whether it works with the instructions I posted. Now that you have gcc head installed it should be easy to give it a shot.

Julian