Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Compiling gjdoc from CVS with automake

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Compiling gjdoc from CVS with automake
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:18:22 +0100

Hi Alex,

Alex Lancaster wrote:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l-javax-xml-transform

I figured that one out, you need Anthony Green's rhug:
http://sources.redhat.com/rhug/
I recommend to only make the xalan and xerces directories and not the full rhug package since it's quiet heavy and these are the only two needed.

But I ran into other problems during linking later and finally gave up, figuring that the Makefile-based build will be much smoother anyway once we can use Chris Burdess' pure-Java JAXP implementation.

Julian