Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] autotooling gjdoc

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] autotooling gjdoc
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:22:40 -0700

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Overholt <address@hidden> writes:

Andrew> Hi,

Andrew> With the help of Casey Marshall and Tom Fitzsimmons, I've
Andrew> managed to get gjdoc building with autotools.  I've attached
Andrew> the non-boilerplate files.

Also, I never got around to using libtool to generate resource
objects, which I think should be done (otherwise, libtool complains
that linking against non-libtool files is not portable, but I don't
know if this actually leads to problems).

I think rhug does this, so it might be useful to look there.

--
Casey Marshall || address@hidden