[Cp-tools-discuss] [bug #6701] I got a report error when building with k

From: nobody
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] [bug #6701] I got a report error when building with kjc (kaffe):
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 04:05:08 -0500

=================== BUG #6701: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6701&group_id=508

Submitted by: avdyk                   Project: classpath-tools
Submitted on: Sat 11/22/2003 at 10:05
Category:  gjdoc                      Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open

Original Submission:  gnu/classpath/tools/gjdoc/ClassDocProxy.java 37: caution
Assignement of an expression to itself [KOPI]. Here is a little patch where I
just removed the line.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

File Attachments