[Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc - unwanted output

From: Mark Howard
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc - unwanted output
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:16:53 +0100

Hi,
  I'm getting a lot of unwanted output (below) from gjdoc during
construction of html pages. I'm not sure where they're coming from. I'm
using  libxalan2 and gnujaxp. Does anybody know what's generating this
output and how to supress it?

Using original entity definition for "ı".

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :