Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc
Date: 15 Feb 2003 15:01:19 -0500

Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> Julian Scheid <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Per-class copyrights could be done via Taglets - which
> > I'd have to implement first, though. OTOH, this is
> > anyway on the to-do list, and not a big deal I expect.
> > It would then become necessary to add a "@copyright"
> > tag to every source file.
> > Per-package copyright should be possible the same way.
>
> If we end up needing to put the @copyright into each class then we've
> effectively handled the packages anyway and won't need that.

Let me know when the taglet exists so I can see about getting the
@copyright tags added to every source file.  Working to get the
Classpath build updated to using the new gjdoc.  I don't think my Red
Hat 8.0 gcj can compile the gcj resources... seems to be hanging.

Thanks,
Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>