Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] ChangeLog entries

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] ChangeLog entries
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:35:51 +0100

Done, the ChangeLog is up-to-date. I'll keep it that way from
now. For future entries, I'll also add which method has changed,
something that's missing from the last two days' entries.

Julian

Alex Lancaster wrote:
It should be relatively easy to use rcs2log to re-extract your CVS
commit log messages and recommit them to the ChangeLog.