[Cp-tools-discuss] ChangeLog entries

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] ChangeLog entries
Date: 16 Jan 2003 14:05:57 -0800

Julian,

Since we started a ChangeLog for gjdoc, we probably should continue to
use it for all new commits, otherwise the ChangeLog will be
inconsistent because we'll have some changes documented in the
ChangeLog, but others are not (plus it's GNU convention, I believe).

It should be relatively easy to use rcs2log to re-extract your CVS
commit log messages and recommit them to the ChangeLog.

Let me know if you want me to do this for you.

Great work by the way!

Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster | Free Software Developer:  savannah.gnu.org, sourceforge.net