Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc
Date: 15 Jan 2003 10:05:52 -0500

Julian Scheid <address@hidden> writes:

> Seriously, Brian, you generated the docs that are now linked on
> the Classpath main page, right? Aside from the problems Mark
> mentioned, what were the most prevalent issues you encountered
> during this process? Anything missing? Perhaps I can iron out
> some more things while at it.

Two things come to mind.  The most important is figuring out how to do
per-package and per-class copyright designation.  This is because in
Classpath we have code from various sources.  The second thing that
bothers me is that producing HTML is a two step process, somewhat
dissimilar to javadoc.  Perhaps there is some way to pipe output of
gjdoc into xsltproc?  Producing the intermediary XML is nice;
presumably one day we can just take that and combine it with a
stylesheet for publishing to the web.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>