Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: gjdoc
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:04:01 +0100

Brian Jones wrote:
Not sure what rule you're talking about.  I was afraid no one was
looking after gjdoc and I'm glad I was wrong.

It goes along the lines of, "After you check something out of CVS
and improve it, commit." ;)

Seriously, Brian, you generated the docs that are now linked on
the Classpath main page, right? Aside from the problems Mark
mentioned, what were the most prevalent issues you encountered
during this process? Anything missing? Perhaps I can iron out
some more things while at it.

Julian