Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc in Debian now, what about javap and javah ?

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc in Debian now, what about javap and javah ?
Date: 18 Dec 2002 08:23:51 -0500

Alex Lancaster <address@hidden> writes:

> Brian,
>
> Just wondering, does this mean that cp-tools is now the canonical CVS
> location for gnu.bytecode?

No.

> If not, why don't you merge your patch with the kawa project?

I will send the patch to the Kawa list again and see what happens.
Hopefully Per will accept it.

> It's seems like a potential merge nightmare if we have two
> repositories offering the same source.

One of the features of CVS is the ability to track 3rd party software
via import (and deal with your local changes).  I'm sleeping well.
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>
http://www.haphazard.org/~cbj/