Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc in Debian now, what about javap and javah ?

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gjdoc in Debian now, what about javap and javah ?
Date: 07 Nov 2002 09:31:35 -0500

Grzegorz Prokopski <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Just FYI, gjdoc has been uploaded and accepted into Debian unstable
> archive. There are two resulting binary packages, one for standard
> JVMs (which unfortunatelly doesn't work yet, at least w/ SableVM),
> and gjdoc-native, which is proven to work.

That's good.  I started working on getting the javadoc output from
classpath onto some FSF WWW server recently, actually I'm waiting to
hear back from the webmasters on where I could put some nightly
output.

> On my disk I also have prepared a version of cp-tools package
> which provides javah and javap tools. It is not uploaded yet
> however.
>
> What would you suggest about them? Are they ready to be used?
> AFAIR I had to fetch some parts of year or two yers old kawa CVS
> to get gnu.bytecode.* parts working with cp-tools.
> Probably cp-tools should be updated to use more current
> parts of kawa CVS?
>
> Is anyone working on solving it?
> Last I asked - it was on somebody's TODO list AFAIR.

I don't think it was my TODO list, but since I wrote them I can fix
them.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>