Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] TexiDoclet Lost Bug Report ? - "fails to identify

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] TexiDoclet Lost Bug Report ? - "fails to identify empty exception decl"
Date: 20 Sep 2002 17:19:43 -0700

JV> I've had a bug report against texidoclet since Nov of last year.

JV> It's been assigned, but doesn't look like its propogated to the
JV> savannah cp-tools bug list.

JV> Do I need to resubmit ?

<http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=482162&group_id=7984&atid=107984>

Unfortunately Savannah have no easy way to automatically "import" the
XML project data (bug reports etc.) that the SourceForge "export"
feature produces, because I was trying to do this for the old
TexiDoclet bug reports.

I filed the "import from SourceForge" as a feature request with the
Savannah people and one person was looking into adding it to Savannah,
but he probably hasn't had much time to look into it as yet.

So the short answer is, yes, please resubmit to Savannah, and if your
could, please close the bug report on SourceForge, and add a comment
with the new URL for Savannah, so there's a record.

Thanks,
Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster | Free Software Developer:  savannah.gnu.org, sourceforge.net