[Cp-tools-discuss] Gjdoc now runs on full classpath tree

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Gjdoc now runs on full classpath tree
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 18:56:25 +0200

Hi folks,

I'm pleased to announce that thanks to Marks engaged
testing and debugging of Gjdoc, we can now run it on
the full Classpath source (including javax.* packages)
without a single error or warning message. This means
that Gjdoc can resolve all names correctly. It also
means to some degree that Classpath documentation is
correct, for example there are now no more typos in
exception names.

Where to go from here:
- Now that it basically works, we should verify that
Gjdocs output is error-free.
- We have to add missing stuff, like Serialization docs.
- We might want to add 1.4 support, though that's not
a priority from my point of view.
- We need an automakejar-based build process, command
line usage, and misc. documentation.
- We should add the HTML cleaner back in so that we
can generate other formats as well.

Have fun!

Julian