Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Cp-tools Javadoc Overview (was Re: Classpath API

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Cp-tools Javadoc Overview (was Re: Classpath API javadoc)
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 16:24:34 +0200

(For people that are interested in a sneak preview you can see it
on <http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/gjdoc/>.)

I am also working on a preview which will be available on one of
Nics servers, but I wanted to wait with that until I got the
copyright notice and the license in there... thanks for putting
the preview up, but perhaps it is better to wait with that
until the files contain the appropriate (C) lines. So perhaps
take it down again?

I didn't have much success with the texidoclet though since that seems
to need some javax.swing.html classes that we haven't implemented yet.

This is a known issue, it depends on some swing class which does
HTML parsing (HTMLEditor as far as I remember.) I started work on
a replacement for this but didn't finish it in favor of the HTML
solution. When gjdoc/XML doclet/stylesheet are ready, I'll take
care of that.

Julian