[Cp-tools-discuss] Re: [ 100519 ] bug and fix

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: [ 100519 ] bug and fix
Date: 05 Mar 2002 21:36:32 -0800

DS> Support Request #100519, was updated on 2002-Mar-05 15:18 You can
DS> respond by visiting:

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100519&group_id=508

[...]

DS> 1) please add me as a developer on this project

Thanks for volunteering.  I'd be happy to go ahead and do that, but
since it's part of GNU Classpath (a subproject) you may need to assign
copyright to the FSF for the changes (unless you've already signed
copyright for GNU Classpath previously).  I'm sort of new to this, so
I'm not sure how large a change needs to be before you need to a (C)
assignment.  Perhaps Nic Ferrier (who's on this list) will know.

DS> 2) Wasn't there some sort of patch-manager functionality in
DS> sourceforge which would be more organized than me sending messages
DS> this way?

Yep, and I've just gone ahead and enabled it now.

DS> Anyways, the bug is as follows: if a developer puts an empty
DS> "throws" clause like so:
[...]

Bug/report patch at:

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100519&group_id=508