Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] CVS re-org

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] CVS re-org
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 18:11:19 +0100

Hi,

that's great news Nic!

Alex Lancaster wrote:

NF> If you do not have any changes in your working copies please let
NF> me know as well and I will delete the old copy.

Nope no changes in working copy, go ahead and delete it when you
can...  I think Julian is working mostly on gjdoc as well, so
texidoclet shouldn't be affected.

Right, besides I am currently busy with a commercial project which is
due three days ago ;) ... I won't be able to work on Classpath before
the weekend anyway.

So: no changes from me meanwhile.

Julian