Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] XML doclet name

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] XML doclet name
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:12:46 +0100

Nic Ferrier wrote:
Let me know what you think of these, I'm especially unsure about the URLs... is there anything like a GNU XML standard?

 There is no GNU standard AFAIK but what you've done is similar to
 what I've done on the GNU-Paperclips project.

I think you're suggestions look fine, just rememeber to put the DTD
on the website.

OK, I'll do so. I'll have to write it first, though ;)

I will move the CVS around today. I'll keep a copy though, so if yo
have not checked everything in then let me know and I'll just restore
it.

Everything is checked in, and I won't touch the CVS or modify local
files until midnight, my time. If it should take you longer, just let me
know. Even better, let me know when you're done. If it takes longer than
midnight say so and I'll adjust.

Julian