Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Have you got all your changes checked in?

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Have you got all your changes checked in?
Date: 24 Feb 2002 19:20:09 +0000

Julian Scheid <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Nic,
>
> I intended to do something different today, but now I have some time
> left and want to continue work. I will make a copy of my current local
> copy so that I can use diff later to extract all changes and manually
> apply them to the new CVS tree.
>
> But if you plan to modify Java source code or the XSLT sheet let me
> know, in this case it will not be a good idea to continue work
> of course.
>
> Anyway, please keep me up-to-date on the status of your doing. I assume
> that as soon as the directory structure is revised, I can resume normal
> editing.

That is just such a bad idea.

Let me know when you're done and I will make the changes. You will
have to not make changes until I'm done.

Sorry about that.

Changing the CVS isn't exactly risky, but it can then be confusing
doing what you're suggesting.

It will be so much easier if you just give me a window.

Nic