[Cp-tools-discuss] Can't get no mail...

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Can't get no mail...
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:23:08 +0100

My ISPs POP server seems to be suddenly down, not a good thing
on a Sunday afternoon... would you please cc me temporarily at
address@hidden, my alternate mail account
- thanks.

If you sent something important during the past hour, please
resend - sorry for the inconvenience. I'll let you know when
everything's working again.

(Alex, I got your announcement, cool thing. 99% is a bit
far off, there are still some severe issues with
serialization etc., 90% would be more realistic. But I'll
try to make this promise true during the next days...)

Julian