[Cp-tools-discuss] Tasks and task assignments

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: [Cp-tools-discuss] Tasks and task assignments
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:56:16 +0100

Hi,

I've added a couple of tasks to the gjdoc subproject.
You have to browse for tasks assigned to 'any', as
I've assigned them all to myself.

And this is my first question: does it make sense that
I assign them to myself in the first place, or is it
better to assign them to 'None' and see if someone
else wants to care about it?

My second question is, is there a way to configure
Savannah so that you get notified when I add a
task or make proceedings w.r.t a task? This would
be nice because you'd be informed of newly found
bugs/incomplete implementations, and also about
those bugs being fixed/those implementations being
completed.

Julian