codeboost-dev

Re: [Codeboost-dev] Make check fails...

From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg
Subject: Re: [Codeboost-dev] Make check fails...
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:26:34 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Shishir Ramam wrote:

> Also, I have ported the patch to opencxx2.7.
> Is there any interest? Will be posting it too anyway.

Yes, there is:)

> Is there any other documentation for codeboost proper?

Unless Otto has written some very recently, there is none. Writing a
rudimentary installation guide should be quick. I'll see if I can't get
that done during the weekend.

We will most likely be packaging codeboost for the major linux
distributions (debian, rpm-based, gentoo), _with_ dependencies in the
not-so-distant future (I already have it packaged for Gentoo;).

Kind regards,

Karl T