circle-discuss

Re: [circle] generators, savannah

From: Asheesh Laroia
Subject: Re: [circle] generators, savannah
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:32:41 -0500 (EST)

Has this had any impact on file transfer speed, by any chance?  Last I
checked they were either 300 KB/s or 600 KB/s between Linux peers, and 50
KB/s if you add any Windows to the mix.

I'll do some more testing myself in January, but if you have some more
specific results, that'd be great.

Thanks!

-- Asheesh.