circle-discuss

Re: [circle] circle's old daemons : an essay on the separation betweenth

From: Thomas Mangin
Subject: Re: [circle] circle's old daemons : an essay on the separation betweenthe gui and core....
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:48:33 +0100

Thomas.

Could you please describe the problem so I can help. I fixed another bug
recently. For the publishing, I understand the basic but my code could be
totally wrong as I just have the basic and no more. Circle should use only
one magic file (magic.circle) the other one was here for testing.

I hope it does make sense. feel free to contact me.

/Thomas