Botan bindings

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Botan bindings
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 01:59:23 +0200

Hello,

Botan [1] is a pretty nice cryptographic library that I use from time to time. Its documentation page on language bindings mentions that a CHICKEN binding is "wanted", so I thought: Why not ☺

You can find the code for the new egg here:

  https://chust.org/repos/chicken-botan

Documentation is still minimal, but one can easily refer to the Botan documentation itself. Before adding the egg to the coop, I would like to write more tests and give you all a chance to play with the code.

So feedback is welcome!

Ciao,
Thomas C.