[certi-dev] Status of Federate MOM #6908

From: Tempelaar, Erik
Subject: [certi-dev] Status of Federate MOM #6908
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:50:44 +0000

Hi all,

For a planned feature of a trainsimulator I’d like to be able to view all active federates in the federation and show some statistics about the active processes.

Federate MOM seems to be the proper solution for this, but even though it might be too expensiv I’d still like to explore all our options.

I know there’s an open task for the MOM (http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6908), is there any significant progress on the design?

Any documentation on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Erik Tempelaar
Software Engineer
Nspyre