[certi-dev] CERTI does not conflict with Qt application

From: YangJing
Subject: [certi-dev] CERTI does not conflict with Qt application
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 13:51:43 +0800

Hi,I am a CERTI user from China.Last week I posted a message to this mail
address to say that CERTI library conflicts with my Qt application.After some
newer tests,I found that CERTI does not conflict with Qt app.
        In my app,after I constructed the RTIambassardor object ,I always got
an expect message 'cannot connect to RTIA'.Sometimes I got other expect
tips.After reading the pre mail from this mail address,I found that the problem
related with the debug modal,the other reason is I used the RTIA.dat file in
wrong way.I didn't use CERTI_HOST but I put the file not in  my Application's
directory but the Rtia.exe's path.I should put the RTIA.dat near by my
application.
        I use CERTI version 3.4.1,not the CVS version.
        Thanks a lot.
YangJing