Re: [certi-dev] CERTI HLA1516 - Error

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI HLA1516 - Error
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:08:14 +0200

2013/4/26 Waléria Antunes David <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run a model 1516, but when I try to run is showing error that
> say this: Visual Studio Just -In- Time Debugger. The error is showed in the
> erro_certi1516.jpg.

The more interesting part for us (CERTI dev) is to know whether if the error
occurs in user code (yours) or CERTI code (ours).

In order to know that you may:
  - run each federate in a debugger instance and wait for the bug
  - configure the so-called "Just-in-time" debugger but since I never
    used-it I cannot help you
  - check RTIG and all RTIA/federate console in order to see if one
    of them show an exception or error message of some sort

You'll have to at least find the offending function call that leads to
that error.

You may run rtig in a more verbose mode by setting
RTIG_MSG to D
and
RTIA_MSG to D as well.

this will make RTIG print all message sent/received to/from any federate.

http://www.le-message.org