Re: [certi-dev] Error Running Helloworld example

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Error Running Helloworld example
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:57:41 +0100

Hi Reema,

If you have installed the MSVC release, then you will find the .lib files in D:\CERTI 3.4.0\lib
If you have installed the mingw release (and if you have .dll.a files you seem to have this), then you have no .lib files, as these are not needed for mingw. In this case you have to either use mingw for compiling your code, or you have to intall the msvc release.

Kind regards
Jan-Patrick

--- Quoted from Reema Choudhary (Date: 08.01.2013 11:38): ---
I installed it from installer and located the .dll files in bin directory but when I add it in my project it gives me error

D:\CERTI 3.4.0\bin\CERTId.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x3F8

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Eric Noulard <address@hidden> wrote:
2013/1/8 Reema Choudhary <address@hidden>:
> libFedTime and libRTI-NG are .dll.a files that are included in lib folder of
> Certi... Where are lib files located???

How did you install CERTI?
From source?
From installer?

http://www.le-message.org

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden