Re: [certi-dev] Bug fixing

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Bug fixing
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:46:53 +0100

2009/12/16 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> Hi Yaomin,
>
> Thank you for your feedback.
> I'll try to give you an update on this in 2-3 days I'm kind of busy just now.
> (anyone wanting to take over during this is time is welcome :-)

Hi Yaomin,

I'm afraid it took me more than expected to dig this issue :-(
I did file a bug report:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29032

I think we really need to add a network message for this to work properly.
However, I should polish some other issues first before trying to handle
this issue.

Is this bug blocking you ?
If it is blocking you would get a chance to provide a patch?

I know you already made a proposal embedded in a mail but I'd rather
use a proper tool generated patch.

You can do this like this:

A) With CVS access

1) do an anonymous cvs checkout
2) make the modifications you propose tinto the source code
3) generate a patch using
      cvs diff -u
    (or equivalent command from tool like TortoiseCVS, Eclipse
etc...or other tool you
     may be using to access CVS)

B) Without CVS access.
     Unzip a pristine CERTI Source tree
     Copy (or unzip a second) pristine CERTI Source tree

     Make your modification in either tree and compute the diff
     between the two trees in "unified diff" format using a diff tool.

Send the patch to the list or attach the patch to he tracker:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29032

By the way where are you in your try for using CERTI with JSAF?
http://www.april.org