Re: [certi-dev] Re: CERTI 3.3.2 underway

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Re: CERTI 3.3.2 underway
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:24:13 +0200

2009/4/30 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> Eric,
>
>> In the meantime, I would gracefully accept contributions for various
>> windows installer build (MSVC, MinGW/Code::Blocks etc...)
>
> I can create the MSVC9 installer, but should it be Debug or Release? Or
> both?

I've just put MSVC? (Visual Studio 2008) installer
and MinGW installer (both on XP).

I did build Debug because it's the default in our
current CMake config,  i.e. that's not a "real" choice.

> I thought there was a discussion concerning this, but I cannot find the
> related mails.

Same for me, both would be good too, in fact we may want to build
an installer which contains both version,
However currentlty CMake cannot handle that:
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2009-April/029104.html