Re: [certi-dev] Speed of attributes updates beetwen two federates with

From: Максим Гаммер
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Speed of attributes updates beetwen two federates with time managenment enabled
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:41:00 +0600

Hello, we prepared the files (Windows only for now). First - scr files  project. Second file - NI LabvVIEW project file, using that dll.

24 апреля 2009 г. 16:40 пользователь Максим Гаммер <address@hidden> написал:
hello, we prepared the files (Windows only for now). First - scr files  project. Second file - NI LabvVIEW project file, using that dll.

Max

17 апреля 2009 г. 17:20 пользователь Eric Noulard <address@hidden> написал:

2009/4/16 Максим Гаммер <address@hidden>:
> 2009/4/15 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>
>>
>> 2009/4/13 Максим Гаммер <address@hidden>:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Yeah, the tick2 function greatly improoved performance.
>>
>> How much? (in terms of steps per seconds?)
>
> Before: 15-20, after: 50. That includes remaking the program in order to use
> a separate thread. That's just what we need. :)

Ok then that's fine.
Our own experience regarding "performance" issue using CERTI is that
the performance obviously depends on CERTI but usually more drastically
on the user side algorithmic complexity and software architecture.

> Ok, we'll publish them as soon as we have a chance. It's gonna be here:
> http://cde/publications_en/ and maybe on openscenegraph.org.  in
> "screenshots" chapter.

Nice project.

Ok would be nice (even if it not mandatory at all) to refer your CERTI usage
on those pages.
If you do it, do not hesitate to post a message here afterwards.

> Another thing - we use National Instruments Labview programs withing our
> simulation complex based on CERTICO. If you need, we could share a Labview
> source code of an example and a source code of a dll that is used in that
> example. A Linux version of that dll coming soon too... :)

Yes it may well interest other CERTI users.
If you publish the work using an open source license then I may add
those files + a README in the  certi/contrib download area.

Гаммер Максим Дмитриевич
Начальник отдела ИТ НИИ ЭОР

--
Гаммер Максим Дмитриевич