[certi-dev] Freeze for release

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Freeze for release
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:10:10 +0200

Hi all,

The set of bug fixes and new features that we want to put in the next
CERTI release
has hopefully reached the CVS.

I'll be preparing CERTI 3.3.2 release during the forthcoming days thus:

1) Please do not commit new feature and/or bug fixes to the CVS unless
    we agree that the modifications must be in CERTI 3.3.2

2) Update your CVS tree with latest commit as of today and run your
    favorite tests on all your favorite platform in order to ensure
that CERTI 3.3.2
    will suit your needs.

Do not hesitate to setup a CDash submission for CERTI and/or
HLA TestsSuite for your favorite platform, the more we have the
better CERTI will be:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/certi-devel/2008-10/msg00028.html