Re: [certi-dev] Timeouts in HLA_TestsSuite

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Timeouts in HLA_TestsSuite
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:33:39 +0200

2009/4/17 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> Hi Eric and all,
>
> My automated tests for the HLA Test Suite are constantly crashing, see
>
> http://www.cdash.org/CDashPublic/index.php?project=CERTI%20HLA%20TestsSuite
>
> Everything used to be correct, I did not touch a single file (but replaced
> the motherboard due to a hardware failure), and now the HLA_TestsSuite is
> crashing, while the CERTI tests are fine.

I guess that your MAC address has changed during the process such that
ssh public key auth is complaining about address spoofing.

> Could you please guess what is wrong? Do the logs submitted to CDash ring a
> bell?

Could you try, the following commands in a terminal on the box:

1) ssh localhost ls
2) ssh `hostname` ls

You should get an error message in either one or both case.
If you get one you should remove corresponding entries in:
~/.ssh/known_hosts

then rerun the preceding two commands, when they are OK
try to rerun ctest manually, it should work.

If I'm right, DTest is obviously lacking robustness concerning
ssh machinery, sorry about that :-(