Re: [certi-dev] certi performance comparison

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] certi performance comparison
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:46:41 +0200

2008/6/30 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/applications/?root=certi
>
> The HLA_Tutorial is controller/process example contributed
> by Christian Stenzel which made to be a simple
> self-explained (and interactive) HLA tutorial.
>
> F90HLA is a Fortran90 HLA binding by Christian Stenzel
> MatlabHLA_Toolbox is a Matlab HLA toolbox by Christian Stenzel (again:=)
> HLA_TestsSuite is a set of small program currently used as a
> regression tests suite for CERTI.
> XPLaneHLAPlugin  is an HLA plugin for XPlane.

Just a complement to say that HLA-related project which are not
hosted in the CERTI CVS tree are our friends too,
best first in mind example being the

FlightGear plugin by Petr Gotthard
http://virtualair.sourceforge.net

Thus it has been added to our contrib dir too:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/contrib/