Re: [certi-dev] Does CERTI compile at Solaris?

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Does CERTI compile at Solaris?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:30:39 +0200

2008/6/23 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:
>> > One side note: All the resulting binaries are being linked with the
>> > "-R/<source-path>/libCERTI" flag. I guess it might be more
>> > convenient to link with "-R/<install-prefix>/lib" instead so libCERTI
>> > is being found at run-time.
>>
>> The rpath should be changed automagically when you do
>>
>> make install.
>
> Actuall it does not. This is where the binary is being linked together
> for the first time:

Ok my mistake,
the CMake appropriate option wasn't used for full  RPATH handling.
Would you update and retry with

cmake -DUSE_FULL_RPATH:BOOL=ON

it should activate exactly what you want.

We have merged (an hour ago) some modification in order to fix
bugs related to buffer size limits
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?21399
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?21423
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23329

I hope we did not break sun compilation :=)