Re: [certi-dev] Does CERTI compile at Solaris?

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Does CERTI compile at Solaris?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:45:52 +0200

2008/6/18 Gotthard,Petr <address@hidden>:
> Folks,
> Do you know if the latest CERTI does compile at Solaris? I've heard that
> there might be some problems, so I'm planning to give it a try.

CERTI is compiling fine on Solaris with gcc :=)
Solaris was our primary devel platform before we switch to linux
(a year or so ago).

> When do you
> plan to release CERTI 3.3.0? Do I have a chance to fix the Solaris issues
> before the version 3.3.0 is out?

I was planning something like this week or may be the next one
in order to give a chance to JYR to finish his work in
order to get rid of attribute values size limit.

So I would say you have chance to fix compilation issue on Solaris before 3.3.0,
I may even try to help if I can find a sun studio license somewhere :=)