[certi-dev] Suppress autoconf support

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Suppress autoconf support
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:58:16 +0200

Hi all,

I wanted to warn all of you that the next version of CERTI (should be 3.3.0)
will drop the autotools build support unless someone step here and volunteer
to maintain it.

It's just too painful and time consuming to maintain both autotools
and CMake build
and CMake build is must-have for our Windows user.

There is "only" 1 bug pending regarding CMake build
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?23325
I'll try to fix that one before final release.

You have been warned please scream now if you want to :=)