Further questions

From: Christian Stenzel
Subject: Further questions
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:02:52 +0200

Hello,

another question arised:

In my fed-file I declared some attributes as RECEIVE ordered.

When I make an UAV without an additional FedTime argument
I get always the callback RAV with five input parameters (additional
FedTime and EventRetractionHandle parameters).

In this case the value of the FedTime parameter is 0.

If I am right, in such a situation the invocation
of RAV with three parameters would be the right behaviour.

A bientot
Christian