Re: bug report about certi 3.2.2

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: bug report about certi 3.2.2
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:48:24 +0100

2007/1/31, moosefly <address@hidden>:
Hi~

Firstly,sorry for my poor English.

I have port certi to win32 by vc++ 2005 express compiler, and it works
well.But there are some bugs under the vc8 compiler.

Yeah that's great.
Would you be able to submit a patch on the Savannah Tracker?
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=certi

This would enable other user to tests your patch on Windows
and CERTI dev team may integrate those modification in future
release.

Long term integration is not guaranteed but having the patch
readily available would certainly make it possible.

If you provide the patch please indicate from which version
of CERTI it has been made against.
Making an appropriate patch file is possible using
"diff" command:

diff -urN reference_dir  modified_dir

There exist diff command for the windows platform
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm

1.  In the NetworkMessage_RW.cc "NetworkMessage::readBody"

[..]

2. In the RTIA_network.cc "RTIA::processNetworkMessage(NetworkMessage *msg)"

[...]

For those 2 iitems looking like "bugs" you should file a bug report
directly into the bug tracker too:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=certi

This way those issue may be discussed directly there and you
may be kept informed (by mail) when the problem is handled/assigned
to somebody.

Now , I can run the billard demo under the win32 wrapped by wxwidgets
and I prepare to use certi to some project in my job.

That's the better part :))