ccscript-devel

[Ccscript-devel] Problem in using CCScript

From: Bhushan . Rewatkar
Subject: [Ccscript-devel] Problem in using CCScript
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:44:29 +0530

Hello there ..
I am a beginner in writing ccscript..
Currently we are working on with bayonne 0.7.4
with RHL7.1 and Dialogic D/40 EPCI card ...
Problem Desc :: The Playrec.scr demo works fine.
          But if we try to write another .scr file say dialout.scr as below
          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
               # DialOut Code
          clear %session.digits
          goto :dialOut

          ::dialOut
          set  %phone_num  4526
          set %fileName  playrec  #reference to .au file at
/usr/local/share/aaprompts/sys/playrec.scr
          ^dialtone
               dial %phone_num
               play %fileName
               hangup
               return
          ^busytone
               return
          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          and run the command
          /usr/bayonne/bayonne-0.7.4/server/ bayonne --test dialout

          There is no response i.e. no ring on extension 4524 ,also if we
try to call in to the Dialogic card which is            presently 4523 extn
we get a busy tone.
          Can anyone pls let us know where exactly are we going wrong ??
          Is there any need to compile this dialout.scr file ,,, if yes how
to do it ??  ( This may sound a bit
          basic level query but I don't want to commit silly mistakes
either !!!!  )
Bhushan