brad

[Brad] interface demo download

From: Thomas Bleicher
Subject: [Brad] interface demo download
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:34:29 +0200

Hi.

I have to stop fiddling with Blender/Python etc. for
a few days and have prepared a quick download file
for all those who are interested:

    http://home.arcor.de/tbleicher/exif/download/bliff.20050817.zip

Screenshots are updated, too:

    http://home.arcor.de/tbleicher/exif/snapshots.html#new_design

I have added a doc browser to make the first steps easy. Some
docstrings may be out of date by now, though. But it's only a
demo, so most of the examples are simple enought.

I think this is a good start for the interface part. Now let's
start working on the backend side: scene abstractions, export
functionality and flow ...

I'll check for feedback but I won't have much time for changes
until september.

Enjoy it!

Thomas