bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] missing program?

From: Armin ranjbar
Subject: [linuxiran] missing program?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:39:24 +0330

hi list :)

its been a long since I'm looking for a tool that can :

generate traffic in all protocols ( the ability to send customized and standard
(example : syn/ack) to target )
control over Ip Diagram
ability to do Denial of service attack ! ( I'm not looking to crack anything ,
but i need to test my own setup with it )
the ability to work without its own server ( like socket , which also can work
as server )
be able to measure throughput or response times.
Developed Actively

do you know one ?

--
He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.
                -- J.R.R. Tolkien