bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Anyone needs a CD?

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: [linuxiran] Anyone needs a CD?
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:33:59 +0200

Hi there:

I will (hopefully) be in Tehran in early February, and as I know that
internet connections suck in Iran, if there are any Linux (or *Nix) CDs
which you are trying to download, but can't because of low speed
connections; then drop me a line, and give me the list of the CDs which
you want, and I will try to download them these days, and bring them
with myself when I come to Iran.

Of course I don't have internet connection in home (I have to come to
the University's computer center to be able to use the high-speed
connection) and also, I am in my final exams, so there is no promise
that I will be able to bring what you want. But I will try my best.

So everyone, don't hesitate, and give me the list of CDs that you want.

PS: Aside from publicly available CDs, I also have IBM developerWorks 4
CD collection of IBM's middleware for Linux, which IBM kindly sent me.
Sun also a while accepted my request, and told me that they will ship
me a version of their distro (Java Desktop System) but to this date, it
hasn't arrived in my mailbox.

Cheers

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri