bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Where can I find Open Kylix?

From: Hedayat Vatankhah
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Where can I find Open Kylix?
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 01:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

Aryan Ameri <address@hidden> wrote:
On Friday 30 May 2003 21:10, Payam bahraini wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you mean Borland Kylix 3, I've bought its CD from Paytakht
> Computer Center.
>
> Have a good time.

No, he mentioned Open Kylix, which is a Open source implementation of
Borland Kylix.

Borland Kylix is proprietary software, but free (as in beer).As payam
mentioned you can buy it from paytakht.

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri

            Thank you, but I don't want to buy a copied version and be an out law, and I don't want to pay many mony for it, so I want an Open Kylix which is free.

Thank again,

Hedayat

Do you Yahoo!?